seven search

seven search

Choose the best laptop fit for you

Sunday, 5 October 2014

The importance of earning 250 pips monthly.

Hey ! When we are  in Forex market we all want to earn huge money by trading daily. And finally we earn zero. I have traded for about three years. So I am calculating today how much I have earn from Forex market. I can say I only learn it but I do not earn anything. Today I am about to sell my shirts. I want to leave or not in Forex market, I am already out of the market. Because I do not earn any money. Where did I get money to invest in Forex market? Actually I did not invest a dollar from my pocket. I earned the money by forum posting, winning contests, writing poems and from no deposit Forex bonus. But I lost all money into Forex market. I think there are many traders like me. Can you remember how many times you have blown up your money in Forex market, how many times you cried, how many times you decided to leave Forex market? Is there any Forex trader who can talk to me? Please comment below. Why do we lose? According to my experience I lost most of the time due to using a bigger lot. Many of my winning positions could not win due to big lot when market went a little against me. So I think we must use a comfortable LOT SIZE which can bring us a good profit but not risky too. Take a paper or diary and sit on your chair easily and think and calculate how you can grow your account only earning 250 pips per month. When you calculate you will understand The importance of earning 250 pips monthly. Earning 250 pips is very easy, so there is no hurry. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment